Firewall (software or hardware) acts as filters to block any suspicious information from making its way into the operating system and hardware of your computer while surfing Internet. It not only prevents sneaking encrypted or confidential information but also maintains the security of your system. Your computer might be bugged by intruders every time you access the Internet thus, requiring firewall support.
Firewall support solutions
Various issues could occur while setting up a firewall such as,
- Permission denied for legitimate white-listed sites.
- Compatibility issues with hardware and software.
- Firewall configuration (both hardware and software).
- Tampering with data or source address.
- Establishing connection with wireless devices.